Friday, December 16, 2011




Don’t lie to me,
I’ve seen everything I need,
And I’ve heard all the requests,
Like a symphony of thieves
Don’t cry for me,
I don’t need your sympathy,
I’ve got everything I need
Right here inside of me


อย่าหลอกฉัน
ฉันเห็นทุกๆอย่างที่ฉันต้องการแล้ว
และฉันได้ยินคำขอมากมาย
เหมือนซิมโฟนีของโจร
อย่าร้องไห้ให้ฉัน
ฉันไม่ต้องการความสงสารจากเธอ
ฉันมีทุกๆอย่างที่ฉันต้องการแล้ว
ภายในใจของฉัน


And I know it’s not that simple,
But I think I’ll get it right,
‘Cause no one else is listening tonight


ฉันรู้ว่ามันไม่ง่ายขนาดนั้น
แต่ฉันคิดว่าฉันจะทำมันให้ถูกต้องได้
เพราะไม่มีใครฟังอยู่ ในคืนนี้


I know you’re out there,
And I know you care,
‘Cause I feel you,
Like an angel,
Watching over me


ฉันรู้ว่าท่านอยู่ข้างนอกนั่น
ฉันรู้ว่าท่านเป็นห่วง
เพราะฉันรู้สึกได้
เหมือนว่านางฟ้า
คอยเฝ้าดูแลฉันอยู่


Don’t shut me out,
I’m an arson to myself,
Who can’t put out the fire(s),
Until there’s nothing left
So take my broken glass,
And help me make a window,
So I can see your face,
After all that I have been through


อย่าปิดฉันออกไป
ฉันคือผู้วางเพลิงตัวเอง
ที่ไม่สามารถดับไฟได้
จนกว่าจะไม่มีอะไรหลงเหลืออยู่
เอาแก้วที่แตกนี้ไป
และช่วยฉันสร้างหน้าต่างขึ้นมา
ฉันจะได้เห็นใบหน้าของเธอ
หลังจากที่ฉันผ่านอะไรมามากมาย


And I know it’s not that simple,
But I think I’ll get it right,
‘Cause no one else is listening tonight


ฉันรู้ว่ามันไม่ง่ายขนาดนั้น
แต่ฉันคิดว่าฉันจะทำมันให้ถูกต้องได้
เพราะไม่มีใครฟังอยู่ ในคืนนี้


I know you’re out there,
And I know you care,
‘Cause I feel you,
Like an angel,
Watching over me


ฉันรู้ว่าท่านอยู่ข้างนอกนั่น
ฉันรู้ว่าท่านเป็นห่วง
เพราะฉันรู้สึกได้
เหมือนว่านางฟ้า
คอยเฝ้าดูแลฉันอยู่



คิดว่าเพลงนี้คงพูดถึงพระเจ้า มั้งครับ *-*

Thousand Foot Krutch - Watching Over Me

  • Uploaded by: AelitaX
  • Views:
  • Share

     

    Our Team Members

    Copyright © AelitaX Translate | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com