Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance
Ra Ra-ah-ah-ah
Roma Roma-ma
Roma Roma-ma
GaGa
Oh la-la
Want your bad romance
Oh la-la
Want your bad romance
I want your ugly
I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it’s free
I want your love
Love love love
I want your love
I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it’s free
I want your love
Love love love
I want your love
I want you drama
The touch of your hand
I want your leather studded kiss in the sand
I want your love
Love love love
I want your love
The touch of your hand
I want your leather studded kiss in the sand
I want your love
Love love love
I want your love
2ท่อนนี้จะกล่าวถึงว่า... เธอต้องการทุกๆสิ่งทุกๆอย่างจากเขา แม้แต่สิ่งที่เลวร้ายที่สุด เธอก็รับมันได้ แม้แต่เซ็กซ์ เธอก็ต้องการจากเขา และเธอก็ต้องการความรักเช่นกัน (สิ่งที่เลวร้ายมากๆ = ugly , disease ส่วนเซ็กซ์ก็ leather studded kiss in the sand)
You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad
A bad romance
And you know that I need you
I want it bad
A bad romance
I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and
All your lover’s revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and
All your lover’s revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
ตัวเขาเองก็รู้ว่าเธอน่ะต้องการเขา และต้องการความรักจากเขามากขนาดไหน แต่ตัวเขาเองก็มีคนรักแล้ว เห็นได้จากท่อน All your lover's revenge ถึงแม้คนรักเขาจะมาแก้แค้นเธอก็ตาม เธอก็ยอม เธอจะสู้ต่อไป ไม่ว่าความรักครั้งนี้จะจบลงแบบ Bad Romance ก็ตาม
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance
Ra ra-ah-ah-ah
Ra ra-ah-ah-ah
Roma roma-ma
GaGa
Oh la-la
Want your bad romance
GaGa
Oh la-la
Want your bad romance
I want your horror
I want your design
‘Cuz you’re a criminal
As long as you’re mine
I want your love
Love love love
I want your love
I want your design
‘Cuz you’re a criminal
As long as you’re mine
I want your love
Love love love
I want your love
I want your psycho
Your vertigo shtick
Want you in my rear window
Baby you’re sick
I want your love
Love love love
I want your love
Your vertigo shtick
Want you in my rear window
Baby you’re sick
I want your love
Love love love
I want your love
ท่อนนี้ก็กล่าวเช่นเดียวกันกับท่อนแรก คือถึงแม้เขาจะไม่ใช่คนที่ดีอะไรเลยก็ตาม (You're criminal) แต่ยังไงเธอก็รักเขา (As Long as you're mine I want your love)
ส่วน Psychro , Vertigo , Rear Window มาจากชื่อหนังของ Alfred Hitchcock ซึ่งเปรียบถึงส่วนที่ลึกที่สุด ที่แย่ที่สุดของเขา แต่เธอก็ยังรับได้เหมือนเดิม *-*
You know that I want you (’Cuz I’m a free bitch baby)
And you know that I need you
I want it bad romance
Your bad romance
And you know that I need you
I want it bad romance
Your bad romance
I'm a free bitch = เธอยังโสด
I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and
All your lover’s revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and
All your lover’s revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance
Ra ra-ah-ah-ah
Ra ra-ah-ah-ah
Roma roma-ma
GaGa
Oh la-la
Want your bad romance
GaGa
Oh la-la
Want your bad romance
Walk walk fashion baby work it
Move that bitch c-razy
Walk walk fashion baby work it
Move that bitch c-razy
Walk walk passion baby work it
I’m a free bitch baby
Move that bitch c-razy
Walk walk fashion baby work it
Move that bitch c-razy
Walk walk passion baby work it
I’m a free bitch baby
เธอจะอัพเกรดตัวเองทุกวิถีทางเพื่อที่จะให้คนรักของเขารู้ว่าเธอน่ะ แรงแค่ไหน และให้หล่อนหลบทางไปซะ
I want your love
And I want your revenge
I want your love
I don’t wanna be friends
And I want your revenge
I want your love
I don’t wanna be friends
Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ta revenge
Je veux ton amour
I don’t wanna be friends
(Want your bad romance
I want your bad romance)
Want your bad romance!
Et je veux ta revenge
Je veux ton amour
I don’t wanna be friends
(Want your bad romance
I want your bad romance)
Want your bad romance!
Je veux ton amour Et je veux ta revenge Je veux ton amour แปลว่า I want your love And I want your revenge I want your love เธอไม่ต้องการเป็นแค่เพียงเพื่อนกับเขา ถึงแม้สิ่งที่เขาต้องการคือเพื่อนกัน
I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and
All your lover’s revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and
All your lover’s revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
Caught in a bad romance
I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and
All your lover’s revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and
All your lover’s revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance
Ra ra-ah-ah-ah
Ra ra-ah-ah-ah
Roma roma-ma
GaGa
Oh la-la
Want your bad romance
GaGa
Oh la-la
Want your bad romance
*เลดี้กาก้ากล่าวในการสัมภาษณ์กับ Ryan Seacrest ว่าเธอพูดหมายความถึงความสัมพันธ์ของหญิงสาวกับผู้ชายที่เป็นเพื่อนสนิทกัน
เนื้อหาอย่างอื่นก็ เธอต้องการเขามาก ไม่ว่าเขาจะเลวร้ายขนาดไหน แต่ในใจเธอรู้อยู่ลึกๆว่า มันคงไปกันไม่รอด มันอาจจะจบแบบ Bad Romanceก็เป็นได้ และอาจจะมีการล้างแค้น (Revenge) เกิดขึ้นได้ซักทางนึง แต่เธอก็เลือกที่จะเดินต่อไปในเส้นทางนี้ เพราะเธอรักเขามากเหลือเกินหรืออาจจะเป็นเพียงเพราะความหลง ความใคร่ในตัวเขาเท่านั้น
ส่วนเนื้อหาในเอ็มวี จะพูดถึงหญิงสาวที่ถูกลักพาตัวโดยกลุ่มนางแบบ ไปขายให้กับมาเฟียรัสเซีย ซึ่งก่อนที่เธอจะถูกจับไปนั้นเธอเป็นคนที่ไร้เดียงสามาก (ความไ้ร้เดียงสาแทนด้วยบิ๊กอาย ตากล๊มกลมใหญ๊ใหญ่ *-*) แต่เมื่อโดนจับไปขาย เธอก็หมดความไร้เดียงสาไป ต้องวางแผนล่อให้มาเฟียซื้อเธอไป แล้วเธอก็ฆ่าเขาทิ้งซะ
*กาก้าบอกว่าเอ็มวีจะแสดงให้เห็นถึงความแกร่งของหญิงสาว
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
Views:
Category:
Lady Gaga